1C raw almonds
1C raw dates
1/2C raw ground flax meal
1 C cashews pre-soaked in water
1/3c melted coconut oil
zest and juice of 1 whole lemon
1/2 t vanilla extract
3T maple syrup
Any fresh fruit you love
1. In food processor: almonds, salt and flax meal until chopped to a coarse consistency. Slowly add dates until evenly blended.
2. Press crust mixture into the bottom of a pie pan (I like a glass one so you can see the layers.) And set aside.
3. In a blender: drained cashews, melted coconut oil, lemon zest and juice, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Blend all until an even and creamy consistency. Pour on top of crust layer.
4. Let it set up in the fridge for 4 hours prior to serving.
5. Top it with your favorite fresh fruit.
raw + vegan cheezecake
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well,
if one has not dined well.”
― Virginia Woolf
Raw cashews are a source of fiber, and contain almost the same amount of protein as an equivalent quantity of cooked meat
2 frozen bananas
1 scoop almond butter
1 T maple syrup
Just toss it all in the blender until smooth like soft-serve. Eat immediately after blending. Yum!
banana nice cream
Raw pumpkin seeds are high in calcium,
magnesium and potassium.
They are also a good source of omegas-3 & 6.
raw sesame seeds of your choice
Raw nuts of your choice
raw unfiltered honey or maple syrup
pinch sea salt
fresh fruit of your choice
In a jar: oats, seeds, nuts, raisins, coconut flakes. Fill to the top with filtered or spring water.
In the morning, drain water and add; cinnamon, molasses, maple syrup, sea salt and fresh fruit.
Yep, it is that easy. No hassle, ready to go, and fresh as can be.